Or message me through the Class Dojo app
Class Schedule (Online):
8:00 - 9:30am Math
9:30 - 9:45am Break
9:45 - 11:20am English Language Arts
11:20 - 12:05pm Lunch Break
12:05 - 12:50pm Social Studies/Writing
12:50 - 1:20pm Specials (P.E./STEM)
1:20 - 2:00pm Science/Fundations
8:00 - 9:00am Math
9:00 - 10:20am ELA/Writing
10:20 - 10:40am Lunch/Break
10:40 - 11:45am Fundations
Helpful Websites (click on the title):
Class Dojo: behavior tracking and communication tool
Epic: an online library (Class Code: ksp8068)
Google Classroom: teacher posts assignments, students complete and turn in assignments and receive feedback
IXL: math and reading practice
Prodigy: math practice game (Class Code: 95CBB3)
Seesaw: students post work
Zearn: math practice that aligns with our math curriculum (Class Code: NW3H8X)
For your child's login information, please contact me and I will email it to you.
- Be on time, even online! I will be taking attendance twice a day.
- Minimize distractions and find a quiet learning space (not laying down in bed).
- Be prepared with learning materials and your charged iPad.
- Dress appropriately.
- Cameras on, I want to see your smiles!
- Stay muted, unless you have permission to share.
- Raise your hand to answer or ask a question.
- Use the chat for lesson appropriate comments (not to talk to your friends).
- Be an active listener and learner.
- Complete all assignments, grades will be recorded.
- Be Respectful, Be Responsible, Be a Problem Solver
In-Person Policies and Procedures:
1. Be Respectful
2. Be Responsible
3. Be a Problem Solver
- Homework packets will be sent home on Mondays and are due back on Fridays.
- Students should read for 15-25 minutes every night and fill in the reading log.
- Students will practice spelling words throughout the week. There will be a spelling test every other Friday.
- Homework will not be graded. Students will earn a star for each completed homework packet turned in, after ten stars they will earn a prize.
- On Fridays, the students will write a letter to you in their Friday Journals. Please sign their letter or write them a letter back. They will return the journals on Monday and receive a sticker for the cover.
You can see how your student is doing on the ParentVUE website. Our office secretaries will have an activation key code for you.
Please check your child's home folder daily and remove any graded work and papers for you.
- I use a clip chart to track behavior.
- Students who clip up to pink, will earn a success ticket.
- I draw 2 success tickets each week for free dress on the following Wednesday.
- They will also be entered in the principal's bi-weekly drawing for a prize.
- I will contact you through Class Dojo, if your child clipped down to orange.
- I will contact you by phone, if your child clipped down to red.